FSIG connects impact-focused investors and companies with Fletcher students for 3- to 6-month consulting engagements. We provide our clients with an array of pro-bono services including financial analysis & planning, market research, investor targeting, social impact reporting, due diligence and industry overviews.
Examples of past projects include:
- Proforma statements and first-stage social impact metrics for a tech startup
- Growth strategy and financial analysis for African accessory startup
- Market landscape and financial analysis for zero waste fashion company
- Data management system to consider operational and impact goals simultaneously for a food market
- Customer acquisition and revenue models for a social app
MBA Impact Investing and Networking and Training (MIINT)
FSIG participates in the MIINT Competition, a year-long impact investing competition with leading graduate business programs. Our FSIG team took 2nd place and won $25K for the company we worked with in 2017.
If you are a company currently raising funds, our FSIG MIINT team would love to hear from you and see how we can partner to help you raise up to $50K in your next round of funding. If you are an impact investor looking for co-investors, our FSIG MIINT team is actively looking to partner with lead investors for seed rounds in April/May. You will have the opportunity to help develop the next generation of impact investors, and broaden your exposure to leading actors who comprise the competition’s Investment Committee.
Find out more about our MIINT team here or drop us a line at FletcherMIINT@gmail.com !