FSIG connects impact-focused companies and investors with Fletcher students for 4- to 8-month consulting engagements. We provide our clients with an array of pro-bono services including financial analysis & planning, social impact reporting, due diligence, and industry overviews.
Active Projects (2015-2016)
- Data management system to consider operational and impact goals simultaneously for a food market
- Customer acquisition and revenue models for a social app
- 5-year proforma statements for a future-income-sharing loan company
- Legal and financial analysis of diversifying into foreign fundraising for a tech company
MBA Impact Investing Network and Training (MIINT) Competition
FSIG has been accepted to participate the MIINT Competition, a year-long impact investing competition with leading graduate business programs. Throughout this academic year, each team will source, analyze, and pitch its impact investment recommendation to an investment committee in Spring 2016 at the Wharton Business School. The winning team is prized with a $50,000 investment in its company for the team to manage.
Project Portfolio (2014)
- Proforma statements and first-stage social impact metrics for a tech startup
- Capital management scenario analysis for a clean water, women empowerment nonprofit
- Growth strategy and financial analysis for African accessory startup
- Market landscape and financial analysis for zero waste fashion company